*PLEASE NOTE: I AM CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY NEW ENGAGEMENTS FOR 2011. I WILL BE AWAY ON MATERNITY LEAVE. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!
Why are your weddings unique?
I shoot a limited number of weddings in a year. This allows me to focus on each individual wedding I do and spend more time on the final touches. I spend hours on detail editing in the post production and album design, to make sure you love ALL your images!
I put a great emphasis on getting to know my clients and reflecting that in their images. I try to organize the engagement shoot as a way for us to get to know one another before your wedding day!
- What is your turnaround like?
- As I only take on a limited number of weddings in a given month, I am able to focus solely on editing your images. This allows me to produce quicker turnaround times. I aim to finish by the time you get back from your honeymoon! In most cases, approximately 3 weeks!
- What do you offer in terms of packages?
- I do have sample packages for my couples, so they have a place to start. However, I do understand that every couple and every wedding is different, and as a result I do tailor my packages to each case separately.
Do you want more prints, less prints, more time or an enagement shoot added? Just ask, we can work out a custom package for you.
- Trash the dress shoots!
- If you have not heard about this new trend yet, let me introduce you to one of the most unique and fun shoots you could ever do.
- After your wedding, you may decide at some point down the line that you want to do this shoot. You are dressed up as you were on your wedding day, but you have all the time and no worry in the world about your outfits.
- This means you can:
- - swim in your dress & tux
- - roll around in fields
- - stroll through empty grungy warehouses
- The sky's the limit! And the images we can produce with these key variables are out of this world!
- Contact me for more details regarding your trash the dress shoot!